Thursday 15 October 2015

The spider and the fly. 88 Shrines of Kinkoku.

The saga of changing money and WIFI.  
Saga 
Nothing seems easy in Japan. The bows The Origatos hide a complicated system. With lots of face. 
 WIFI there is a free Japan Tourist app giving 2 weeks free. What is wrong with that? Well fill in all details email home address etc and then tick off your life interests. Then. The the app asks for passcode to your IOS system. Yep go jump. I will rely on the free stuff at lodgings. Cannot buy a sim. Nope no Joey. U tourist not stay 60 day. Oookkkk. 
Money I spent 2 hours trying to change my humble Au$ to ¥.  A bank clerk in the end took me and showed me the grandest of grandest Bank AWA
 (what a lovely person to leave her desk and walk a kilometre with a dumb Henro).  
Yep for 10% fee at the roughest of rates the grandest of grandest Bank AWA took my Au$ in exchange for ¥. 
All around this grandest of grandest Bank AWA were beautiful Japanese smiles. 
Made me feel like a fly in a spiders web.   
I had just been stung.

Anyways I missed my early bus. Next bus 12.50. Not to worry time to write you, have a coffee and contemplate my good fortune to have seen the grandest of grandest Bank AWA and to know I have contributed to their cause. 

I am trying to figure out what the lesson was this morning?  
Bright spark award. 
 "he who has the gold makes the rules" A Fellow Swapper. 

No comments: